Friday, June 29, 2012

Farewell, folksies!!!

PRIVATE

I'll soon be travelling but I thought since I have been blogging almost daily, which is quite uncharacteristic of me, I should post a note to inform my readers that I'll be away for a couple of weeks.

There is a reason why I have been blogging more assiduously lately.  I started keeping a diary since I was 7 and since I turned 9 or 10, I have kept to the present day a DAILY diary.  Yes, every day of my life is meticulously recorded.  But recently, instead of keeping a detailed diary, I have turned to blogging.  I have always intended this blog to be personal and a record not just of my musings but of my life as well.  I am aware that personal matters will bore readers who do not know me personally and even those who know me personally probably aren't interested in my personal life and so I will label all posts that are personal as "PRIVATE" both in the blogger label and on top of the post itself, as I have done for this post.  Readers who aren't interested in my boring personal records may simply skip any post that has this label and title.

Well, folksies, it's time for me to put the finishing touches to my packing.  Cheerio and have fun always!

No comments:

Post a Comment